5 Great Reasons
We've picked the top 5 reasons to #getinvolved and join us in our mission to become an iconic British brand... You can join us as a shareholder from as little at £60 and help us shape the future of Urban Candle.
1) It's 100% made by us...! We manufacture all our products at our factory facility in Newcastle upon Tyne, using natural soy wax and high quality cruelty free fragrance oils - You're not investing in a generic wholesale business, you're investing in a truly passion driven brand that delights customers everyday with great quality products
2) We're Tax Efficient...! We've got full EIS (Enterprise Investment Scheme) approval from HMRC, meaning you can claim up to 40% tax relief on any investment you make in our business. We'll send you all the documentation so you can claim your tax relief.
3) You'll get some great rewards... Not only do you receive some lovely urban treats as a shareholder in The Urban Crowd, you'll also benefit from a shareholder discount on your online orders, personal concierge service meaning we can arrange anything from everyday candles and fragrance requirements, through to arranging wedding and birthday gifts!
4) We're a multi-channel business, meaning we'll maximise sales across a number of different channels, including online, wholesale into premium independent retailers and we'll also be growing "Featherstone", our social selling business that see's independent consultants building their own independent businesses using our exclusive brands
5) We've got a great plan for our business... Alongside all the information you see on the website, we also have a full business plan available for investors to read and better understand our business and what we've got planned. Request a copy of our full plan, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see more? Take a look our our share options - Remember we're fully EIS approved, so you can take multiple share pack options and benefit from generous tax relief!
WARNING: With any investment, your capital is at risk. Never invest more than you can afford to loose.